Sunday, January 5, 2014

Welcome 2014, and Hello, Blogger!

Each year, many people set big new year's resolutions, like losing 50 pounds, traveling to a far-off country, or becoming financially stable. As for me, I decided not to have a checklist of resolutions for the year but instead set a goal of improving myself and my habits each day. I will likely not be successful in making each day better and more productive than the next, but my hope is to live each day with purpose and appreciation for every moment we have on this earth.

So, long story short, I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time but never got around to actually doing it. I finally bit the bullet and started this blog as a log of my life--Living In (cooking experiments, craft projects, etc.), Out (restaurant experiences, sites around the city, random activities, etc.), and About (adventurous travels, cultural discoveries, etc.). Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment